Prescott Square is located in a private setting in the Pikesville area of Baltimore County, yet minutes from shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and education.
- WALK to the Old Court Metro Station on the resident walking trail or use the Maryland local bus service at the property’s entrance.
- One mile to MD-140 (Reisterstown Road), home to a multitude of retailers and eateries including Giant Food, Target, Walmart and Home Depot.
- 2.5 miles to the FESTIVAL at WOODHOLME, with high-end national and local retailers including Trader Joe’s, Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, White House Black Market, Francesca’s and more.
- 4.5 miles to FOUNDRY ROW, an upscale, open-air retail center that houses Wegman’s, HomeGoods, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Ulta Beauty, Old Navy and many more, plus a variety of dining options such as MISSION BBQ, Chipotle Mexican Grill, and Bar Louie. The center also boasts health and fitness services like LA Fitness and LifeBridge Health.
- 6.5 miles to Stevenson University, the third largest independent university in Maryland, just over 10 miles to Towson University, and CCBC, the Community College of Baltimore County, with multiple locations, including CCBC Catonsville, less than 9 miles away.